Monday, June 29, 2009

Mini Bride and Groom cakes

I'm so excited about these cakes! I couldn't wait to get them done. These are mini cakes. The bottom tiers are 4 inches and the top tiers are 3 inches. They are completely made with fondant. The skirt on the brides cake is dusted with pearl dust and the bow and top trim are painted with pearl dust. The grooms cake is made with two shades of chocolate fondant. These cakes can easily be made as full size cakes. These cakes will be on display at Decor Party Supply in La Habra. I'll be teaching how to make them in two-2 hour sessions. Check in with Decor for upcoming classes.

3 comments:

  1. Dawn! These are adorable!!! Great job. I can't wait to go see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw them today at Decor... SO ADORABLE!!! Maybe I should take your class.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made it to Decor and saw these in person - they are SO CUTE!! The picture doesn't do them justice! I wish I had a reason to make them.

    ReplyDelete